In order to help the collaborating FoodPackLab SMEs, who have been developing or finalising an idea and project plan over the past few months, we would like to encourage you to apply for the open calls of the EU-funded INNOSUP project S3FOOD:
Food processing SMEs or technology providing SMEs can apply for funding up to € 60,000. Depending on the theme and the development stage you are at, you can apply for different vouchers.
S3FOOD will facilitate the modernisation and digitalisation of the food processing industry and will stimulate the integration of IoT and related technologies via the implementation of smart sensor systems in the food production processes in order to improve quality control, resource efficiency, traceability, small scale production, market intelligence and the follow-up of food safety in the food production process.
There are 3 types of vouchers available according to the specific needs of the SME:
• Exploration Voucher (€15,000 per SME)
• Validation voucher (€120,000 per project)
• Application voucher (€180,000 per project)
S3FOOD supports projects within these four themes:
• Sensors to monitor real-time critical control parameters
• Sensor integration and implementation
• Smart data management
• Connectivity in food companies and in the food value chain
For further details and application, follow this link: